12/13/2010

CSN Review


I've been given a GREAT opportunity by CSN Stores to review a product available on their site! CSN sells everything under the sun. Where else can you buy a bean bag chair, a new coffee table and a new skillet all in one place? They have a great assortment of luggage - specifically briefcases and lap top bags. I'm loving a leather briefcase I found on their site - perfect for work and travel! What better place to stash your...BOOKS?? Text books, recreational reading books, laptops, school gear, work gear, etc...anything and everything...AND they're STYLISH!! I'm loving that CSN has a category specifically for women's briefcases - you can't get much better than that! Since I'm on the computer a good bit for work and of course, reading is my job (which I love!)...I was super excited that CSN gave me a chance to check out all of their cool briefcases - totes, messenger bags, so many varieties!

I will be perusing CSN Stores to decide what item to review in the next few days. It might be a hard decision, but I think I can handle it! How can I turn down the opportunity to get a $35 credit towards one of their items? I know I'll be more than pleased with whatever I purchase - I've made three purchases from them already and have LOVED each item! Thank you CSN!

No comments:

Post a Comment